Something new to argue about

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Tue May 20 12:24:44 MDT 2003

That food fight is getting a bit old so I thought I would throw something
new into the mix.

Last year a high school teacher was found to have 10 child porn images on
his computer.

A few months ago it was found out that another local high school teacher
had gotten a 15 year old pregnant last year.  A few days ago he plead
guilty and got a slap on the wrist sentence.  He doesn't even have to do
anymore jail time.

A few days ago the pervert with the child porn got a 200 year sentence with
no possibility of parole.

Something's wrong here.  One guy who looked at a few pictures gets
life.  Another pervert who got a girl pregnant gets a slap on the wrist
sentence.  I could go out and kill someone and get a lighter sentence than
the guy who had the child porn.