Something new to argue about

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Tue May 20 12:43:10 MDT 2003

>Something's wrong here.  One guy who looked at a few pictures gets
>life.  Another pervert who got a girl pregnant gets a slap on the wrist
>sentence.  I could go out and kill someone and get a lighter sentence than
>the guy who had the child porn.

That almost seems to be the norm.  Having the pictures is the real
crime.  I recall reading ( a year ago or so) that a woman was having a roll
of film developed and it had a picture of her young daughter in the
tub.  The merchant turned it in, and the picture was confiscated.  I have
no idea if this is true, but it sure does ring of Federal law enforcement.