Food For Thought May 22, 2003

Thu May 22 10:17:36 MDT 2003

COMMITTEE OF ONE
FOOD FOR THOUGHT       May 22,  2003

ANTI-IRAQ LIBERALS' LATEST "CRUTCH" TO SUPPORT THEIR OPPOSITION...
No "WMDs" found.  We ain't finding weapons of mass destruction(WMD), ergo,
the Prez lied to us about the need to go to war.

HE WHO HESITATES IS LOST...we did not hesitate in our military campaign to
advance thru Iraq for a military victory. We are, however, hesitating in the all out
execution of "law and order" in Iraqi cities.

AS PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS KEEP TEARING UP PRESIDENT BUSH'S "ROAD
MAP"...with terror attacks against Israel we urge PM Sharon to "let bygones be
bygones" and continue to negotiate with an Arafat controlled government.  If one
doesn't think he's in charge, take a look at the power structure of the "new"
Palestinian "government" -- its new PM Abu Mazen only has powers granted to
him by Arafat whose minions control a majority of government offices.

WE'RE TOLD THE SAUDIS ARE WORKING WITH OUR FBI...Meanwhile, Saudi
Interior Minister, Prince Nayef, was telling a Riyadh news conference that the
Americans were in Saudi Arabia to "observe" and would not in any way
"participate" in the investigation. "They have come here at their own request,
and they are here only for inspection purposes."

AN EXPERT ON "PURITY" SPEAKS OUT...Jesse Jackson believes the Iraq war
was initiated for impure reasons.

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN...In its anti war fervor, the N.Y.Times a.k.a. "the gray
lady" blared out front page news that 170,000 Iraqi artifacts were missing from
its Baghdad museum because our troops were more concerned about saving
oil wells than protecting the museum against looters. After conferring with
museum officials, the final count became 25 pieces and there was significant
proof that the "theft" was an inside job. Little wonder "The Lady" could
produce a reporter who filed false news reports as a matter of practice.

WAS FALSE REPORTING OF THE NEWS NEW TO THE GRAY LADY?...During
the 1930s, for example, Times reporter and Stalin apologist Walter Duranty
won a Pulitzer Prize for covering-up Stalin's successful scheme to starve to
death some 10 million Ukrainians."

REMEMBER WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE AS MR. BUSH PROPOSED
SCRAPPING...the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty and replacing it with a
missile shield?" Now the same folks are "climbing aboard" showing much
interest in getting behind that shield.

OUR OWN "FIFTH COLUMN" EXISTS AT STATE'S "FOGGY BOTTOM"...as
its denizens, with open contempt, consider President Bush to be a
simpleton who doesn't understand the "complexities" of foreign policy.
Their anti-Bush work in dealing with the N.Korea problem shows their
willingness to cripple, if not stop President Bush's foreign policy initiatives.

WITH THE 2004 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN APPROACHING...The Democrat
Party could do without the politically damaging rantings of W.Va. Senator
Byrd in his "over the top"(read:vicious) anti Iraq war attacks on the Prez.
Unless the latter suffers a nose dive in high polling numbers, the Senator's
politically damaging visage will flood Republican TV ads while the Dem
candidate expends valuable time and money in denial of "Bush bashing."

Kenneth E.Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to one's conscience"