Stuff Like This *REALLY* Ticks Me Off!!!

rum.runner at JUNO.COM rum.runner at JUNO.COM
Sun May 25 11:18:19 MDT 2003

John, it's alright to express one's views against the government or the
President of the United States, but it's considered illegal or not
politically correct to profess your religion.  I'd be interested in
learning how it violates the sign ordinance?

Richard

On Sun, 25 May 2003 10:44:28 -0400 "John A. Quayle" <blueoval at SGI.NET>