Luggage

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at GETNET.NET
Wed May 28 00:09:08 MDT 2003

I just recently heard from a man in Germany who got on an airplane.  The
security drones found his radio and wanted him to turn it on to demonstrate
that it was actually a radio.  Inside the steel and concrete building at
the airport, the radio wouldn't work.  All he got was static.  The drone
was not going to let him take the radio on the plane until a supervisor
explained everything to the drone.

I guess airport security idiots are not strictly a U.S. problem.