I can't believe they're this stupid

John A. Quayle blueoval at SGI.NET
Fri May 30 04:22:37 MDT 2003

At 02:51 AM 5/30/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2003/05/26/daily31.html
>
>The article says US Airways is going to start charging passengers for the
>meals served during flights.

         No surprise...............

>We all know what airline food tastes like. Do they really think people
>will eat that crap and pay for the privilege? Then again 25 years ago I
>asked why would someone pay for tv when they can stick an antenna on the
>roof and get it for free?

         Having once worked for these chowderheads, nothing they do
surprises me. The organization is riddled with inefficiency, reckless and
arrogant management, too. They are bathing in red ink because of stupidity
and little else. You think they'd make prices a little more attractive
during a down-market? You've gotta be kidding!

John Q.