Food For Thought October 31, 2003

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Sat Nov 1 23:52:37 MST 2003

At 12:39 PM 10/31/2003 -0600, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:

>COMMITTEE OF ONE
>FOOD FOR THOUGHT                  October 31, 2003
>
>SHAME HAS NO LIMIT FOR THE EDITORS OF CBS-TV...as reports of its plans for
>a TV miniseries includes a vicious mis-characterization and outright false
>depiction of Ronald Reagan's life while that life fades to the punishing
>death of Alzheimer's.

         Shame doesn't exist anymore at any national media outlet. They all
seek to emulate their idol, Bill Clinton. Lying is no big thing (unless one
is Republican or a conservative Libertarian), being caught lying is no big
deal, either.

>  WATCHING THE DEM PREZ CAMPAIGNERS VICIOUSLY ATTACKING PRESIDENT BUSH
> ...while our troops are fighting and dying in the war with terrorism it
> would appear that if Sir John Harrington, 1561-1612, was present today he
> might again have grounds to repeat his observation "Treason doth never
> prosper, what's the reason?" For if it prosper, none dare call it treason"

         Sir Harrington might also find that applicable to the elitist
so-called "think tanks" for the ultra-wealthy and powerful - the Council on
Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.

>WE ARE... US Secretary of State Colin Powell told a group at the UN that
>the United States is a "Judeo-Christian" country.  WE AIN'T...Immediately,
>political correctness took over, as Powell felt compelled to amend his
>statement by saying America is "a country of many faiths."

         Careful................mustn't offend anyone with "non-inclusive"
speech.

>DOING IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM ...as Dem. Senators keep
>boycotting Bush judicial nominees who do not pass their abortion litmus
>test. Catholic nominees as well as Evangelical Protestants and others
>whose faiths instruct them to oppose abortion are being viciously opposed
>by attacks of extreme leftist politicians lead by N.Y.'s Democrat Senator
>Schummer. And, as long as a pusillanimous Republican Senate majority
>retreats from a full "all court press" to force an "up or
>down vote" on each nominee, the "damage" continues.

         ..................Not to mention racist, since the Catholic
nominees are also Latino....................

>THE GOV FINALLY DEFINED HIMSELF...Governor Dean has declared himself a
>"metrosexual," the buzz phrase for straight men in touch with their
>feminine sides, as he touted his accomplishments in "equal justice" for
>gay and lesbian couples.  An invite to join the feminists org. of "NOW"
>should soon follow.

         The next sound you will hear will me becoming violently
ill..............

>PLEASE, PLEASE LET HER RUN ....Bubba's wife Hillary is most favored to run
>against Bush as she far outdistances the other nine presidential wanabees
>in all polls of their very liberal Dem. voter base.

         Except that the liberals in her "own" state - excuse me, I mean
the state she represents - hate her guts.

>IS IT TRUE THAT GENERAL CLARK IS ABLE TO SO RAPIDLY CHANGE HIS POSITION
>.... because he writes them on those school pads that can be changed by
>instantly pulling up the wax paper writing surface and write again?

         Sounds about right.................

John Q.