Food For Thought October 6, 2003

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Sun Nov 2 10:27:14 MST 2003

At 01:21 PM 10/6/2003 -0500, Kenneth E. Wyman wrote:

>COMMITTEE OF ONE
>FOOD FOR THOUGHT                  October 6, 2003
>
>TEDDY KENNEDY TO RECEIVE "PAT" ON HEAD FROM GEORGE BUSH SR...
>As the Sr. approves awarding him the "Bush Award for Public Service"
>This has got to be a "Believe it or not" moment as a man(?) who calls his
>son a liar is so rewarded. --THERE MUST BE A MESSAGE HERE.

         I completely missed this incident. Fill me in, please.

>THE DEMS ARE VERY UPSET... about Arnold's "groping" history but were
>not so upset when their hero B.J.Clinton was "serviced" by Monica
>in the WHouse. -- THERE MUST BE A MESSAGE HERE.

         Yes, hypocrisy be thy name to all DEMONcrats!

>THE PRISTINE SENATOR FROM N.Y...Hillary Rodham Clinton, who fiercely
>fought having a special counsel investigate her husband's White House,
>has demanded one for George Bush. -- THERE MUST BE A MESSAGE HERE.
>
>JOE "THE CHAMELEON" LIEBERMAN IS BACK IN FORM ... in 2000, he
>changed various positions to gain AlGore's pleasure and now in 2003 he's
>doing the same thing to gain the pleasure of the Dem's left.

         Strangely enough, Lieberman is the most "centrist" candidate the
D's got.

>HOW CAN ONE KNOW IF A SENATOR IS A REPUBLICAN?...any time Dem
>Senator Tommy (I'm disappointed)Daschel says no, they "roll over and
>play dead."
>
>A "PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS" ... as Gov. Davis is speaking
>about Arnold's "groping," right behind him stands Jesse "love child"
>Jackson egging him on.

         Birds of a feather, eh?

>  A "RUSH TO JUDGMENT" AS THE MEDIA SHARKS SMELL BLOOD IN
>THE WATER...They know w/out a doubt that Rush Limbaugh is a racist
>and a pill popper. In the immortal words of Judge Roy Bean, "hang him
>now, try him later."

         Notice that nobody ever mentioned any laws being broken, have they?

>BTW...In light of Rush being vehemently condemned for his criticizing
>Q.B. McNabb, let's look at his NFL record.  McNabb is rated 28th out of
>30 pro quarterbacks at this point of the 2003 season both in stats and
>overall rating(52 points). In 2002, he was 26th of 30, with an overall
>rating of 86 (which puts him at 8th overall).

         Those aren't exactly top shelf stats.............

>HOW CAN ONE KNOW IF GENERAL CLARK IS A TRUE BLUE DEMOCRAT?...When he opens
>his mouth.

         He's learned his lessons well, eh?

John Q.