To Destroy America

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Sun Nov 2 21:51:09 MST 2003

PLEASE GET THIS TO AMERICANS - ASAP Forwarded by R.E.  Sutherland, M.Ed.

In a message dated 11/2/03 10:57:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scsn57 at earthlink.net writes:
Subject: TO DESTROY AMERICA, COPY CANADA -- GOV.  LAMM From
www.MichNews.com Guest Commentary

HOW TO DESTROY AMERICA
By Frosty Wooldridge
Oct 31, 2003, 00:01

         Last week, I attended an immigration-overpopulation conference in
Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of America's finest minds and
leaders. Writers, speakers, CEO's, representatives from Congress such as
Tom Tancredo as well as former governors graced the podium. Bonnie Eggle,
mother of the national parks ranger Chris Eggle, slain by Mexican drug
runners last year on our unguarded southern border--gave a compelling
speech that left not one dry eye in the place. Peter Gadiel, father of
Jamie Gadiel, spoke powerfully on how the World Trade Center took his son
and how nothing has been done since--to stop the flow of illegal
immigration into the United States. Even with the facade of Tom Ridge's
Homeland Security, 800,000 illegal aliens continue walking, crawling or
tunneling across the Mexican border annually. Their accelerating numbers
are undermining America's ability to function.

         During the conference, speaker after speaker astounded the
audience with facts on how fast the present administration and congress
continue dismantling the American Dream for average citizens. Mr. Rob
Sanchez of Arizona, showed how H1 B and L 1 visas have ripped one million
high tech jobs out of American worker's hands. Another speaker told a
packed audience how 'offshoring' and 'outsourcing', fully supported by the
president and congress have cost over three million American jobs in the
past six years. His prediction was even more depressing: "In excess of
three million more jobs will be 'outsourced' within four years. Those
American jobs are headed to Mexico, India, China, Pakistan and Brazil."

         Later, a brilliant college professor named Victor Hansen Davis
talked about his latest book, 'MEXIFORNIA', explaining how immigration,
both legal and illegal, was destroying the entire State of California. He
said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of
the American Dream.

         Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm, stood up
and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. This writer sat in
the audience spellbound by the eight methods for destruction of the United
States.

         He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, to
self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard
to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold
Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall, and that, "An
autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide."

         "Here is how they do it," Lamm said. "Turn America into a
bilingual or multi lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no
nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two or more
competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be
bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The
historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way, "The histories of
bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of
turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon-all face
crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not
independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an
ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons and
Corsicans."

         Lamm went on, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants
to maintain their own culture.  I would make it an article of belief that
all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would
make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are
due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other
explanation is out of bounds."

         "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much
effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity.

[Note: the root of diversity is "divide". Think about it........- JAQ]

As Benjamin Schwarz said in the ATLANTIC MONTHLY recently: "The apparent
success of our own multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experiment might have
been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that
once dictated ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an America, we are
left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together."

         Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own
language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the
salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various
cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences rather
than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

         "Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the
least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated,
undereducated and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second
underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

         "My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big
foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would
invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology'.
I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was the fault of
the majority. It would start a grievance industry blaming all minority
failure on the majority population."

         "My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual
citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over
unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people
worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other-that is, when they are
not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful or stable society is against
most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a
nation together.  Look at the ancient Greeks: "The Greeks believed that
they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and
literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the
Olympic games. A common enemy Persia threatened their liberty. Yet, all
these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors.local patriotism
and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell.
In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus'
instead of the 'unum, we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

         "Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits-make it taboo
to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity'. I would find a word
similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century-that stopped discussion and
paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and
debate."

          To destroy America; "Having made America a bilingual--bicultural
country, having established multiculturalism, having the large foundations
fund the doctrine of 'Victimology', I would next make it impossible to
enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: "That because
immigration has been good for America, it must ALWAYS be good. I would make
every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact of
millions of them."

         In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his
brow.  The profound silence allowed me to hear my heart beating. Finally,
he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book 'MEXIFORNIA'.
His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel
America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."

         There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an
ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in
that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically,
quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Every
discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the
foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Barbaric
cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we
celebrate 'diversity'.

         American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as greedy
corporations create a Third World in America-take note of California and
other states-to date, 10 million illegal aliens and growing, fast.

         It reminded me of George Orwell's book, '1984'.  In that story,
three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace,"
"Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength." I sat there as one of
the most patriotic Americans I know, Governor Lamm, walked back to his seat.

         t dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the
future of this great democracy, is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If
we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will
rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path,
especially the American Dream.

        Frosty Wooldridge (frostyw at juno.com)  is a teacher and author who
has bicycled 100,000 miles on six continents to see overpopulation up close
and ugly. His latest book is: 'STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE'. For more
information to take action at the national level, you may go to
www.numbersusa.com or write the author for local web sites to take local
action in your state.  This is your country and your kids' future.

        © Copyright 2003 MichNews.com