Lipton tea ad

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Sun Nov 2 23:18:31 MST 2003

There's a Lipton tea ad I've seen on tv and I wonder if it's aired
nationally or not.  in it the Dixie Chicks are singing onstage at some
outdoor venue.  The approaching storm causes a power failure.  One of the
bimbos takes a swig from a bottle of Lipton tea.  Then she goes back onto
the stage and starts singing in the dark as the other bimbos join in.

I've not seen anyone calling for a boycott of Lipton because of the ad, so
I wonder if it's shown nationally or not.