Lipton tea ad

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Sun Nov 2 23:28:32 MST 2003

At 11:18 PM 11/2/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>There's a Lipton tea ad I've seen on tv and I wonder if it's aired
>nationally or not. In it the Dixie Chicks are singing onstage at some
>outdoor venue. The approaching storm causes a power failure. One of the
>bimbos takes a swig from a bottle of Lipton tea. Then she goes back onto
>the stage and starts singing in the dark as the other bimbos join in.
>
>I've not seen anyone calling for a boycott of Lipton because of the ad, so
>I wonder if it's shown nationally or not.

         I've yet to see it here, on the East Coast.......<shudder!!!>
Giving up Lipton tea is just a step above death..................I drink
the powdered form, though. I drink it by the barrel full. Gave up coffee
four years ago, because of its bitter edge. I needs my caffeine, though!
:-)

Another Addict For Peace,

John Q.