Global Warming Causing Snow In NH!

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Mon Nov 3 09:36:56 MST 2003

At 02:17 PM 11/3/2003 +0000, Thomas Matiska wrote:

>Global warming alarmists are to modern science what the flat
>earth "scientists" were to the dark ages.

         Remember, Thomas, the large majority of these chaps are "on the
dole", receiving a federal stipend for the "study of global warming." If
they admit the truth, there goes the gravy train. But, I'm wondering how
one studies something that doesn't exist? This is where the outrageous
claims about global warming come in. It shields the slackers from prying
eyes (federal auditors).

>Fossils of salt water fish high in the mountains, of  fresh water fossils
>under today's seas, boulder fields that testify to seven different ice
>ages here in the temperate northeast, and Woolly Mammoths frozen in
>Siberia with their bellies full of fresh dandelions are beyond the limits
>of their belief structure.

         Of course.............they have sold their credibility for a
government handout.

>The alarmists may worship at the alter of good intentions, but the fact is
>the climate  models they build their doomsday scenarios on are as flat as
>the maps used by the church in the 15th century. Their mapping of  global
>temps during the most recent tick of mother earth's clock is the only map
>the know, and ever want to know.

         Again, because of the money aspect...................

John Q.