Losses in Iraq

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 3 13:20:11 MST 2003

We should not ever TEAR DOWN a mosque.  We should wait until the weekly Friday evening Hate America come-to-meetin' begins, and then BLOW UP the damned place.

Twice.

MCS

Jim Nantz <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Here's an idea. Put the word out for every American injured, one mosque
will be torn down. For every American killed, two mosques will be torn down.

France has usually been governed by prostitutes. - Mark Twain

      - Remember:
        Koby Mandell -  http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
        Shiri Negari    -  http://www.shiri.us/