Howard Dean - Open Mouth, Insert Foot

rum.runner at JUNO.COM rum.runner at JUNO.COM
Mon Nov 3 18:34:44 MST 2003

Well, ole Howard just can't say something without thinking before he says
it.  Today, he makes the following statement:

"I want to be the candidate for the man down south who drives a truck and
has a Confederate flag on the truck...." or words to that effect.

Whoops, Howard, you should have thought that one over before you opened
your mouth.  Of course, Richard Gotafart immediately retorts by saying,

"I want to be the candidate for the man down south who drives a truck and
has an American flag."

Al "I ain't got a chance" Sharpton immediately fired a salvo at Dean for
his innocuous statement.  I just love to watch the Dems self destruct.

Regards,
Richard Whitenight