Losses in Iraq

Tue Nov 4 15:24:49 MST 2003

First relocate all western reporters and other potential spys.
Second bring in NYPD for the job soldiers are not police.
Third when the ragheads are found lock them inside the mosque with some
army surplus busted guns and ammo.
Fourth accedently drop a 1000 pounder or so on the place.
Return the population to find and handle the evidence of the ragheads.

CWSIV