One for the Gipper

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 4 20:26:36 MST 2003

I keep seeing these highly pleasant images in my mind of Barbara Streisand screaming "SHIT!" over and over and over, while her PW husband cowers in a dark corner mumbling "Yes dear, yes dear, yes dear...."

Life is good.

MCS

Jim Nantz <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET> wrote:
CBS surrenders. Says it will not air the Reagan hit piece.

The liberals have to be seething at this one. It went from CBS where a few
people would see it to Showtime where even fewer people will see it. Now I
wonder if conservatives will go after Showtime. It will be easier for
Showtime executives to spot viewer anger. Showtime is a channel you have
to pay for. Anyone who is a subscriber and doesn't like the Reagan hit
piece can call and cancel their subscription.

France has usually been governed by prostitutes. - Mark Twain

      - Remember:
        Koby Mandell -  http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
        Shiri Negari    -  http://www.shiri.us/