Losses in Iraq

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 4 20:29:54 MST 2003

Yes. The Fed are setting up Foto-Mart boxes 50 feet from each hole, where Juan Valdez will dutifully strike Pancho Villa poses. When the proofs are finished, he will return again and select his best profiles.

MCS

Jim Nantz <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET> wrote:
How stupid of us. We thought the illegal aliens were cutting holes in the
border fence and walking through. Silly us.

At 06:16 PM 11/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:

France has usually been governed by prostitutes. - Mark Twain

      - Remember:
        Koby Mandell -  http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
        Shiri Negari    -  http://www.shiri.us/