New GOP Spokesman, Dennis Miller........

MC Spearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 5 21:38:23 MST 2003

Look.  It was all just a misunderstanding.  Rosanne was just shooing away gnats and flies....

MCS

"Dudley D. Doright" <f16rsdad at JUNO.COM> wrote:
STOP! I hust had Supper.:=(

DD
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:55:39 -0500 wbwhite writes:
> Making suggestive gestures toward her crotch?
>
> Bill
>
> Jim Nantz wrote:
>
> > Who ever said Rosanne Barr was a comedian? I have yet to see or
> hear her
> > do anything funny.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the
people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George
Mason, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

France has usually been governed by prostitutes. - Mark Twain

      - Remember:
        Koby Mandell -  http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
        Shiri Negari    -  http://www.shiri.us/