sushi

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Thu Nov 13 14:33:31 MST 2003

At 10:19 PM 11/12/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>I need your help. I don't know why, but in the last couple of days I've
>developed a craving for sushi. I don't know why. I don't like raw fish,
>yet I feel like i just have to a Japanese restaurant and get some. John
>care to join me? :-)

         Jimmy, I make it a habit NEVER to eat anything raw and uncooked.
Secondly, I prefer Chinese. Moo Goo Gai Pan is one of my absolute favorite
dishes..........

         Quick update on the Chi-Chi's fiasco. Now, 410  victims have
tested positive, have been ID'd and hospitalized. The FDA now says it's the
worst breakout of its kind in U.S. history!

John Q.