Food For Thought November 14, 2003

Fri Nov 14 09:01:18 MST 2003

COMMITTEE OF ONE
FOOD FOR THOUGHT                  November 14, 2003

A DAMNING INDICTMENT WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR A
NATION OF LAWS...as Democrat Senators practice religious
intolerance and anti-Catholic bigotry In filibustering federal judicial
nominees.  So charges Raymond Flynn, a Democrat who served as
U.S. ambassador to the Vatican under President Clinton.

THERE'S ONE VOTE CANDIDATE WESLEY CLARK WON'T GET ...
Soon after Clark entered the race, general Tommy Franks, who retired
this summer after directing the capture of Baghdad, was asked in a
private setting whether he believed that Clark would make a good
President.  "Absolutely not," Franks replied.

WHOOPS, THERE GOES ANOTHER VOTE...I've known Wes for a
long time, his ex-boss General Shelton said. "I will tell you the reason
he came out of Europe early had to do with integrity and character
issues, things that are very near and dear to my heart..Wes won't get
my vote."

IS THIS WHAT'S CALLED "FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE?"...one of
Governor Dean's "astute" political observations about democrats'
building a southern base for voting power in 2004 -- "the South has
to stop basing its vote on race, God, guns and gays."

IS IT TRUE THAT IF CBS TV DOES A CLINTON MINISERIES...
Barbara Streisand and Rosie O'Donnell will be competing for the
rolls of Hilary and Monica Lewinski.

THE LEFT'S "KNEE JERK REACTION" OF CONTEMPT...for
President Bush when he extols his reliance on God's help in
meeting our nations problems, is gradually marginalizing the
efficacy of their liberal political power. (According to a political
survey of "The Pew Research Center") The Democrats' major
left wing support orgs. of "People for the American Way", the
Leadership Conference on Civil Rights,and the NAACP are
costing the party a major reduction in their past base of
moderate/conservative blue collar workers who are politically
turned off by the sometime nasty antics of left wing ideologues.

BRING IN A U.S. MARINE COLOR GUARD...to the Senate chambers
as the liberals finish "Borking" the Bush Judicial nominees.  At the
end of their final votes of rejection, the Marine bugler should stand
and play taps for the death of the constitutional maintenance
of the federal judiciary.

Kenneth E. Wyman

"One must fight if only to have fought according to one's conscience"