Heavy Hand Of Gov't.........WOD....

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Fri Nov 14 12:34:46 MST 2003

    I saw the tape of the some of the raid on TV.  Looked like Keystone
cops with guns.   Bad form all around.

    In one of the high schools I attended years ago, police were
permanently installed after some gang members entered the school one day
to shoot a couple of their enemies and after some cafeteria fights in
which the knives and forks were employed as weapons.  This presence
seemed to calm things down.

    The war on drugs  in recent decades has too ofter painted the police
with an adversarial image.

Bill