Heavy Hand Of Gov't.........WOD....

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Nov 14 18:32:43 MST 2003

At 05:00 PM 11/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm with you Jim. Boy, I don't say that often  ;o)
>I certainly don't want drugs in my school, but to treat the kids as if they
>were all dealers was horrible. That video speaks volumes and someone needs
>to answer for it.
>Sue

Every one of those cops should be locked up.  The people who ordered that
raid should be locked up including the principal of the school.

When I was in high school, the school had lockers with combination locks
and keys.  The school had master keys to open the lockers if they needed
to.  The students used the combination to open their lockers.  Also I was
not aware that the 4th amendment said these protections don't apply to
teenagers.

You've really got to question these thugs.  Imagine if one is on patrol at
night and sees a nice looking 19 year old female college student driving
through town.  If his conscience is so lacking that he will point a loaded
gun at a teenager, maybe he will be inclined to stop the young woman and
rape her.  If he will participate in a raid like the one we saw, there's no
telling what else he will do.

That my friends is why these thugs need to be locked up for a long time.