Prescription Drugs

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Nov 14 22:09:55 MST 2003

I'd love to see a conservative group buy a series of radio ads that would
go something like this:

Hi,  My name is Bob.  I'm a working man, just trying to provide for my
family and keep a roof over our heads.  If congress passes and President
Bush signs the prescription drug benefit; Now and in the future, the taxes
I pay on my hard earned money will go toward buying prescription medication
for the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, Bill Gates, Ronald and Nancy
Reagan, George Bush, George W. Bush, and Bob Dole.  In fact, the money
working people like you and me pay in taxes will be spent buying
prescription medicine for these people and any other fatcats you can think
of.  Call the White House and tell President Bush to veto this bill and let
the fatcats pay for their own medication.

Of course the GOP will not do it.  For a conservative group to put this
together would require they have some balls.  As we know, the GOP
leadership has none.