Broadcast Excellence Returns!!!

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Nov 14 22:13:28 MST 2003

At 11:42 PM 11/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>         Rush is slated to be behind the Golden EIB microphone this coming
> Monday..................clean and sober. That will be a show not to be missed!
>

>John Q.

This is great news indeed!  I imagine the liberals are already shaking in
fear at what awaits them Monday at 12:07 EST.

I will be sure and have the computer ready to record it.  If I do manage to
get it recorded, I can put it on my ftp server so anyone here who missed it
could download it.

Is anyone interested?

Jim