Paul Craig Roberts Takes Potshots At GWB......

Sat Nov 15 20:20:01 MST 2003

Interesting points expecially what constitutes a job.  Is a job a thing
of a year which may disappear or something fulltime over multiple years?

CWSIV

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:25:03 -0500 "John A. Quayle"
<Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM>