Broadcast Excellence Returns!!!

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Sun Nov 16 15:23:27 MST 2003

At 07:17 PM 11/15/2003 -0800, carl william spitzer iv wrote:

>I estimate the liberals will call 7 times to crow about his problem.

         Carl, you badly underestimate the opposition. They will wear him
out and do so for at least the next six months or so. None of the idiot
lefties can answer this simple question. What makes Rush a hypocrite -
since Rush got hooked on pain-killers legitmately prescribed by his doctor,
while at the same time, Rush has been sharply critical of illegal substance
abuse, such as cocaine, methamphetamines and pot?

>I also expect the return of caller abortions.

         Too bad there aren't "caller executions" and televised on C-Span2.
;-)

John Q.