All systems go

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Sun Nov 16 23:35:27 MST 2003

Tonight I checked everything out.  I made sure I had the necessary patch
cords.  I found the one spot where I can place a radio so as to not receive
interference from the computer when tuned to the local EIB
affiliate.  Everything here is ready to capture the historical moment that
liberals have been dreading for over a month now.  That's right.  I'm all
set to capture the return to the airwaves of broadcast excellence due to
begin tomorrow at 12:07PM EST.

If you're in your car tomorrow and you're stuck in traffic at that moment,
roll the windows down and show those teenage punks what your vehicle's
sound system is capable of.  :-)