HUMOR>>Making of a NeoConservative President

Mon Nov 17 21:05:52 MST 2003

          From: phatjbp at aol.com

          Three  Texas surgeons were playing  golf  together
          and discussing surgeries they had performed.

          One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in  Texas.
          A  concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an  accident.
          I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed
          a private concert for the Queen of England."

          One  of the others said "That's nothing.  A  young
          man  lost  both arms and legs in an  accident.   I
          reattached  them, and 2 years later he won a  gold
          medal in field events in the Olympics."

          The  third surgeon said, "You guys  are  amateurs.
          Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine
          and  alcohol  rode a horse head-on  into  a  train
          traveling  80  miles an hour.  All I had  left  to
          work  with was the horse's ass and a  cowboy  hat.
          Now he's president of the United States."