Coddling Michael Jackson

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Fri Nov 21 21:01:16 MST 2003

At 12:25 PM 11/20/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>I'd like to know why authorities are coddling Michael Jackson.

         E - Z..........they are afraid of a wrongful incarceration suit
from Geragos and they know that Jackson has a nearly endless supply of cash
to fight any case in court. They want to have all the i's dotted and t's
crossed to prevent this from happening.

>  I read a story at foxnews.com today that said his private jet left Las
> Vegas but the pilot did not file a flight plan.

         That's clearly a violation of FAA regulations.

>Why didn't authorities track the plane, board it when it landed and go in
>and get him? Why are they negotiating for him to surrender himself?

         People with Jackson's wealth present a sizeable headache to law
enforcement at all levels.

>  Why don't they just go get him?

         M - O - N - E - Y!!

John Q.