They call it sin city for a reason

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Nov 21 21:57:48 MST 2003

At 10:53 PM 11/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>At 10:58 PM 11/20/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:
>
>>Did anyone see the video tonight of Michael Jackson returning to Las
>>Vegas? For those of you who didn't, people were swarming up to his SUV to
>>shake hands with him.
>>
>>What kind of sickos would want to shake hands with a child molester?
>
>         Sadly enough, Jim, many of the parents of children that he's
>molested would, will and do...............
>
>John Q.

I guess you're right John.  Everyone has known for years that he's a
pervert.  These sick, greedy b******s don't care what he does to their
kids, just so they get to brag to people that they know him.  Also I have
to wonder if some of them send their kids over there so they can sue
Jackson for molesting their kids.

Some people say that one of these days God is going to come down here and
get rid of all the people such as these.  This would be a good time for him
to do so.