The sickos are here too

Jim Nantz jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Nov 21 22:07:51 MST 2003

I just turned on the news to see a bunch of Michael Jackson supporters in
Scottsdale.  The supporters were holding up signs showing their
support.  It turns out that he's rumored to be coming to town.  He has
relatives here.  They had his uncle Luther on talking about how he supports
Michael.  He says anyone else would want people to support their relatives
if they faced the same accusations.

If I had a relative that was a child molester, I wouldn't support him.  I
would be the one at the front of the mob with a rope.