How much you want to bet

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at VERIZON.NET
Sat Nov 22 07:07:50 MST 2003

>         Yes!!!  In the Peterson case, too!

I'd rather that the truth be successful.  Maybe you've seen more evidence
in the Peterson case.  Lord knows, the posters here always have far more
evidence than the police do.  Personally I tend to think Scott Peterson is
guilty.  I just don't have any evidence to help the police.  You obviously
do.  Share it with them.  From what I have read, they need the help.

I hope I am wrong, too.  But they made some big time blunders on this
one.  Maybe they are holding some aces up their sleeves.  That would be good.