Coddling Michael Jackson

Charlie Darling csd_1212 at JUNO.COM
Sat Nov 22 11:03:45 MST 2003

Interesting Comment!  Wouldn't you, if
A.) you had the money (this lets me out :-))
and
B.) you WERE innocent?  <The prosecuter is paid by ...? >

I have the same <first ammendment protected> opinion that scum is guilty - lots of scum, but especially the "Media Dearests" we are subjected to incessantly....
CSD

  P R I O R  P O S T  :
Innocent until proven guilty only applies in court.  The first amendment
guarantees my right to say I believe he's guilty.  You don't pay $20
million to somebody if you're innocent.