Coddling Michael Jackson

Sat Nov 22 12:49:08 MST 2003

OJ walked because the business community could not afford increased
insurance premiums for fire, police etc.  They also knew they could not
count on the mayor and govenor to use the American Riot Control Act.

Michael Jackson is even more a idol.  I predict he will walk unless the
mayor of San Diego issues the "shoot to kill" order.

CWSIV

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:25:26 -0700 Jim Nantz