The sickos are here too

Sat Nov 22 13:37:58 MST 2003

I beleive thats entirely biblical.  There is an OT passage about parents
being responsible to the community and to GOD to renounce reprobate sons.
 of course the OT also had appropriate remedys for those who falsely
testified against someone.  what ever the penalty was for the crime
falsely aquised would be applied to the perjuror.

CWSIV