WS>>Bush's Mexican agenda has cost him hundreds of thousands of loyal

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Sat Nov 22 21:55:18 MST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:28:52 -0800 "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET>
writes:

> >>Serious question - has write in ever worked?  I honestly don't
> know.
> >
> >Next year I'll write in Alfred E. Neuman.
>

> I'm surprised people remember him!  You're dating yourself there,
> too, Jim.  :)

Ever notice how much Allen Colmes looks like him?

DD

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the
people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George
Mason, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)