Like A Rhinestone Cowboy?

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Tue Nov 25 13:54:29 MST 2003

Folks:

        I heard on news segments broadcast during the Limbaugh show that Glen
Campbell was arrested in Phoenix for drunken driving, drunk & disorderly
conduct and assaulting a police officer.

        Since that's Jim's neighborhood, lemmie ask......Jim, what do you know
about the story.....anything? I'd heard that Campbell had ellegedly cleaned
up his personal behavior upon bowing out of Tanya Tucker's lovelife.
Campbell once blamed Tucker for leading him astray, stating all she wanted
to do was "snort coke, get drunk and [have sex]."

        Fill us in, Jim.................

Thanks,

John Q.