Game over, we lost

John A. Quayle Boss302 at LOCALNET.COM
Tue Nov 25 20:20:37 MST 2003

At 06:40 PM 11/25/2003 -0700, Jim Nantz wrote:

>Bombing government buildings? Wasn't that tried in Oklahoma a few years
>ago? As I recall, they caught the guy that did it and he's now at room
>temperature.

         Correction, James............they caught ONE of the guys (Jim
Quinn has long since been saying that the son of a German National was also
involved. At any rate, the explosives did NOT come from the van outside the
Murrah Building. Quinn also has mentioned that the demolition crew found
evidence of cutter charges wired up on every other floor.) and he isn't at
room temp, either. He made an ash of himself - remember?

John Q.