political spam

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Fri Apr 2 13:55:36 MST 2004

I got an email today from someone who said he has been getting spam telling
him he should vote for Bush.  The problem with this is that he lives in
Germany.

Has anyone on this list ever received any political spam?  It sounds like a
great way to get people mad at your opponent.  Just send out millions of
spams telling people they should vote for your opponent.  These victims of
your spam think it's coming from the opponent's campaign.  Some may react
by getting mad at him and voting against him.

This sounds like a DemocRAT trick to me.