Audrey Seiler

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 3 08:00:49 MST 2004

Generally, I agree that Audrey should be prosecuted,
and if convicted, be required to spend some time in
the local callaboose AND be required to reimburse the
money she cost the taxpayers.  I'd probably add
damages.

On the other hand, what if she has bone fide mental
problems? In that case, I think I could accord her
enough understanding to forego punitive measures.  I
don't know enough, yet, about her to determine if she
has run off the track or has simply been caught in an
ego trip gone awry.

MCSpearing

--- "Stephen A. Frye" <s.frye at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
> She most certainly deserves punishment.  She has,
> obviously, severe
> problems, but that in no way excuses the trauma and
> efforts through which
> she put everyone.  There is a price, and she must
> pay it.
>
> At 12:51 PM 4/2/2004, you wrote:
> >It appears that Audrey Seiler wasn't kidnapped
> after all.  If she did fake
> >her own kidnapping, I believe she should go to jail
> and reimburse the
> >police for the money they spent on this case.  How
> much time do you think
> >she should get?
> >
> > From
> >
> >MADISON, Wis. — Police announced Friday they are no
> longer seeking a
> >suspect in the case of a missing 20-year-old
> college student because they
> >don't believe it ever happened.
> >
> >After conducting several interviews with Audrey
> Seiler (search) police said
> >they found inconsistencies in her story and
> evidence that she staged the
> >abduction herself.

=====

Remember them: