Audrey Seiler

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Sat Apr 3 13:26:49 MST 2004

At 08:39 AM 4/3/2004, you wrote:
>If I were the prosecutor, I would wait, she if she is indeed mentally
>unstable and it take it from there.
>As to recovering the expenses of the hoax, WAIT. The minute she tries to
>make money off her "story" pounce and sue for the expenses. But that's just
>me.
>
>Jose

I agree with you and Mr. Spearing.  I believe at this time she should be
locked up for a psychiatric exam.  If she is nuts, she should be dealt with
appropriately.  If she's not nuts, she should be locked up in the county
jail or state prison, then required to repay the costs of the search plus
some punitive damages.  After all, what crimes were committed while the
cops were looking for her?  What criminal cases were delayed in being
solved because the cops were looking for her?