TMI

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Apr 6 20:14:12 MDT 2004

The last piece I heard on TMI was when I was working a toxic tort
matter in Calif.
The Stringfellow site in Riverside county, (East of LA.)

The gist of it was that there were no injuries from TMI and that the
panic was
just that.  Nothing significant to worry about happened and if no on
had made a
fuss it would be a footnote in history.

Steve Laib