TMI

Wed Apr 7 21:43:03 MDT 2004

Thank another imcompentent democrat that we bury the waste rather than
reinriching it.
Ill give you one guess he has a peanut for a brain and never cheated on
his wife in office.
Yes nuclear power has only one real waste heat but that can be managed by
pumping cooler water from the ocean floor and out to the top.  This
method creates the richest local fishing waters.

CWSIV

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:32:00 -0700 Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET>