it's too bad...

Rob Loach rob at IVMAN.COM
Sun Apr 11 13:11:26 MDT 2004

I told my wife this morning that it's too bad that it's apparently only American soldiers who are being killed in Iraq at the moment. Any news you listen to or read would seem to indicate that our troops are doing nothing over there except getting themselves killed or injured. Aren't any Iraqi insurgents dying?!? Why isn't that being reported? Who knows, it might be encouraging to learn that we're making headway!!! I loathe the mainstream media!!!!!!

Hope you're having a blessed Easter!

Rob
Visit http://www.ivman.com