money

Steven Laib stevenlaib at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sun Apr 11 17:58:58 MDT 2004

Actually, we have one already.  It is called the fifth amendment.
It says private property shall not be taken for public use without just
compensation.

Unfortunately, the courts have taken the unsupportable view that this
only applies
to eminent domain cases.  It is like that old saying about what part of
"shall not be
infringed" don't you understand.  To me it means that if I want to have
and anti tank
gun on my car that's OK by the constitution.

Steve