A liberal's response a year later.

wbwhite wbwhite at MADBBS.COM
Sun Apr 11 21:30:47 MDT 2004

Hi Steve,

    Also, many people have large gaps in their experience levels.  A few
years ago, near Albany, NY,  I was riding in a van with several university
type PhD's.  We had a flat tire.  They had no idea what to do.  I changed
the tire, lickity crack, as they looked on sort of amazed.  My  guess is
that these folks are the same types who don't get the terrorism threat or
what to do about it.  Too far out of their ken.

Bill