A liberal's response a year later.

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Mon Apr 12 14:50:08 MDT 2004

At 08:35 PM 4/10/2004, you wrote:
>You've given him a heavy dose of what is so.  Will he be able to use the
>information, or will he simply chant,  "Four legs good; two legs bad"?
>
>Bill

He's a chanter.  Below is an email I got from him today.

At 06:59 AM 4/12/2004, The liberal wrote:

>Alas,
>I fear you are just one more American who has lost a grip on reality. I do
>feel sorry for you, you have probably been brainwashed by those chaps at
>FOX news.
>
>Hugh

Why you believe Saddam should have been left in power?  Do you think it was
ok for him to use poison gas on his own people?  I saw video of that in
1990, six years before Fox News went on the air.  Why do you think it was
ok for Saddam to murder hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and bury them in
mass graves?  I saw pictures of the mass graves from sources other than Fox
News.  Saddam's regime was infamous for torturing people.  Why do you
approve of this sort of behavior on the part of Saddam and his government?

All these things happened.  If you think that America and it's allies were
wrong in removing Saddam from power, you must approve of the sorts of evil
things he did.