A liberal's response a year later.

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET
Mon Apr 12 22:57:55 MDT 2004

At 03:10 PM 4/12/2004, Bill wrote:
>     "Grip on reality"?  -  this is exactly the level of consciousness the
>liberal chanter is missing because he lacks either the information or the
>ability to interpret it.  Like the prisoners in Plato's myth of the cave, his
>sense of reality is limited to the shadows on the wall, projected and
>manipulated by forces of which he is totally unaware.  When you supply him the
>facts, as you do so well, he has nothing to offer in return - only phony
>empathy and silly chanting.  Despots like Saddam must have their Bagdad Bobs
>in order to stay in power.  You've got him pegged, Jim.
>
>Bill

I'm interested in what kind of response to the last message I sent him,
also in how long it will take him to come up with one.  I haven't read
anything of Plato, but you now have me curious.  This guy does seem to
react like a typical liberal.  He doesn't offer a rational argument.  He
resorts to name calling, just like liberals on this side of the pond.  I
have one or two ideas to keep this going.  It's getting to be fun,
trouncing him in this online debate.

The credit is not all mine.  I must also thank Rush Limbaugh and Jim Quinn
for giving me some hints as to what to say to this joker.

Jim