it's too bad...

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 13 20:37:37 MDT 2004

I challenge the statistic that alleges that ZERO K was killed involving marijuana.  How was THIS study done?  Were did the statistics come from, and who designed the analysis?  I doubt the study exists, or if it does, that it was either peer-reviewed or conducted by disinterested parties. The names of the publications that presented the study should prove interesting.  Further, other drugs that followed the gateway of marijuana and were causes of highway mayhem also need to be considered.  Were they?  The real question to me, however, is Do we want yet another "legal" drug competing with alcohol in the corruption our children and the ruination of lives?  Can there possibly be a principled argument for that?

MCSpearing

carl william spitzer iv <cwsiv_2nd at JUNO.COM> wrote:
50k killed by drunks involving a legal substance alcohol.
0k involving the natural herb marijuana. It would seem
the roads are more dangerous than teaching democracy to muslams.

CWSIV

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:42:08 -0500 rum.runner at JUNO.COM writes:
>Amen Rob....They're turning this into a daily body count. I'd love to
>see them give out the body count for everyone that dies on the
>highways
>each day, or maybe the amount of people who are murdered in the US
>every
>day. The main stream media is so anti Bush it's not funny. There's
>an
>attempt to overthrow the Bush administration by the liberals of this
>world. Mind my words, if Kerry wins this fall, there will be civil
>unrest like you haven't seen it before. I foresee a period similar to
>the Civil War.
>
>Richard
>On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:11:26 -0400 Rob Loach writes:
>> I told my wife this morning that it's too bad that it's apparently
>> only American soldiers who are being killed in Iraq at the moment.
>> Any news you listen to or read would seem to indicate that our
>> troops are doing nothing over there except getting themselves killed
>> or injured. Aren't any Iraqi insurgents dying?!? Why isn't that
>> being reported? Who knows, it might be encouraging to learn that
>> we're making headway!!! I loathe the mainstream media!!!!!!
>>
>> Hope you're having a blessed Easter!
>>
>> Rob
>> Visit http://www.ivman.com

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!