American hostages in Iraq

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 17 13:47:26 MDT 2004

I'm not eloquent about it, just to the point -- 72 hours to turn him over or the town turns to ashes, evacuated or not.  Not a threat, a solemn promise.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-16.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Now you've probably seen the Al Jazeera video of an American soldier the
terrorists have kidnapped. Anyone with the common sense of someone living
in Rio Linda will understand that this is designed to undermine support in
the US for the war.

My question is, what should the US do about this? You are a creative lot
and I'm sure you could come up with some interesting ideas. This is your
weekend homework assignment so put your thinking caps on.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/